The traditional clay tile roof is a mandatory design element for enhancing the exotic cupolas and complex roof tiers prevalent in Mediterranean themes. DECRA Tile provides this essential scalloped-style aesthetic without the shortcomings of clay.
Benefits Over Traditional Southwestern Style Clay Tile
- Decra Shingle Tile are lighter in weight compared to the traditional heavy Clay tile.
- Decra Metal Tiles are stronger than Traditional Clay Tiles.
- Unlike Traditional Clay tiles, Decra Metal Tiles can be installed on any pitch roof.
- Decra Metal Tiles will stand against hail, strong storms, and damage from the sun. Traditional Clay tiles will get brittle over time and be susceptible to possible damage. And almost always get damage from hail.
All DECRA roofs are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty, covering 120 mph winds and hail up to 2.5 inches in diameter.
Beauty and Style of Mediterranean Tile
Scallop-style DECRA Tile provides the classic look of Mediterranean tile without the shortcomings of conventional clay or concrete tiles.
Conventional tiles fracture easily and over time can absorb up to 15% of their weight in moisture, adding unnecessary weight and stress on the roof’s supporting structure. Hail, storm debris, and even walking can
cause damage to traditional clay tile roofs.
DECRA Tile blends the strength and durability of stone-coated steel with the essential scalloped beauty of Mediterranean tile to elegantly stand up to hail, rain, fire, storm debris, and even hurricane-force winds.
DECRA Tile Specs
Product Size: 16-1/2″ x 52″
Installed Exposure: 14-1/2″ x 50″
Panels per Square: 20 per 100 sq. ft.
Panels per Pallet: 350
Squares per Pallet: 17.5
Pallet Weight: 2,121 lbs.
Installed Weight: 150 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
Installation Method: Installed over battens
Interlocking panels and the strength of steel provide unsurpassed
strength against the elements
• Wind Warrantied up to 120 mph
• Hail Class 4 Impact Resistance (Highest Rating)
• Fire Non-combustible Class A Fire Rated Material
• Snow & Ice Non-porous, freeze and thaw resistant
DECRA Tile covers the full range of architectural tile styles and textures from Tuscan Sun to Weathered Timber and more, providing all the aesthetic appeal of conventional tiles with the exceptional durability and strength of stone-coated steel.
BCI Transferable Warranty
BCI has always been known for our amazing installation and warranties we offer. But we go a step further. BCI Roofing also gives the homeowner a (1) time transferable warranty. This simply means if you ever decide to sell your home after BCI has installed a new Metal or Shingle roof, then any warranty you have on the roof will also transfer to the new homeowner. This is a huge benefit to you, the seller as well as the buyer. In many cases, this has actually helped a homeowner sell their current home.
BCI stands behind each and every roofing system installation and always offers the best in products and warranty. You can rest easy knowing that with BCI your roof is covered for many years to come, even lifetimes! Click here to get started.